Prime location: Perogradsky district of St. Petersburg, good transport accessibility.
- one of the most dynamic developing business zones in St. Petersburg
- nearby the most important business highways of the city:
- 0.53 km from Kamennostrovsky prospekt
- 1.30 km from Bolshoy Prospekt
- 0.57 km from Perogradskaya naberegnaya
Historical center of the city
- Offices facing in The Peter and Paul Fortress, The Cathedral Muslim Mosque, The Hermitage, St. Isaac's Cathedral , The Temple of Savior on Blood.
Walking distance to metro
- 10-minute walk from metro station "Gor’kovskaya", 20-minute walk from metro stations "Petrogradskaya"
Well-developed infrastructure: restaurants, cafes shopping malls etc.